FIREARMS, AMMUNITION, ACCESSORIES, YARD TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
BIDDING BEGINS: Monday 21 August 2023 – 9:00 A.M.
ONSITE PREVIEW: Wednesday 23 August 2023 – 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. @
21249 Maine Avenue, Chestertown, MD 21620
BIDDING ENDS: Monday 28 August 2023 Beginning @ 6:00 P.M.
PURCHASE PICK UP: Wednesday 30 August 2023 – 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
NOTE: REGULATED FIREARMS AS DESIGNATED BY FFL CANNOT BE PICKED UP FROM THE AUCTION SITE. SAID FIREARMS MUST BE PICKED UP FROM THE FFL’S PLACE OF BUSINESS OR SHIPPED TO ANOTHER FFL.
NOTE: This is the ONLY DATE for pick up, if you cannot make this date, please do not Bid.
FIREARMS: Springfield XDS-9 Pistol, Springfield 911 Pistol, Magnum Research Mountain Eagle Pistol, Ruger Single Six, Marlin Golden 39A, Ruger 10-22, Remington 597, Savage 24V, Remington 77, Savage Axis II, Remington M887, Mossberg 835, Gamo Whisper Fusion Air Rifle, Gannon TS5940 Gun Safe, Holsters, Ammuntion and other accessories. TOOLS & EQUIPMENT: DR 24v Trimmer, Mantis Tiller, Craftsman Mower, Newton Mower & String Trimmer, Southland Leaf Blower, and many more item much too numerous to mention.
NOTES: Each item of lot of items is being offered for sale “AS IS” WHERE IS, with ALL FAULTS & DEFECTS therein, with ALL ERRORS OF DESCRIPTION & WITHOUT ANY WARRANY including WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY & FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, expressed or implied
TERMS OF SALE: CREDIT CARD PAYMENT ONLY
All purchases are subject to a 15% buyer’s premium & 6% Maryland State Sales Tax to be added to the final Bid Price.
FIREARM TRANSFER PROCEDURES and FEES
All transfers of firearms will be conducted by
Fred's Firearm Service, LLC
21248 Maine Avenue
Chestertown, MD 21620
All transfer fees and/or shipping costs must be paid directly to Fred's Firearm Services, LLC.
Any questions concerning transfer of regulated firearms should be directed to Fred's Firearm Service, LLC.
as of October 1, 2019
CAMPBELL AUCTION SPECIAL REDUCED PRICING
(Credit cards subject to 6% Convenience Fee)
1. FIREARMS CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED/DELIVERED TO A VALID FFL HOLDER FOR A FLAT HANDLING AND PACKING FEE OF $40.00, PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING AND INSURANCE COSTS. THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL FEE OF $5.00 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL FIREARM TO BE DELIVERED TO THE FFL. THIS POLICY IS THE SAME FOR SHIPPING IN-STATE OR OUT-OF-STATE.
2. DIRECT FACE-TO-FACE QUALIFIED FFL TRANSFERS WILL INCUR A REDUCED HANDLING AND PROCESSING FEE OF $20.00 FEE + $5.00 PER ADDITIONAL FIREARM. MARYLAND DOES NOT RECOGNIZE C&R LICENSES FOR IN-STATE HANDGUNS AND THE BELOW "REGULATED" TRANSFER FEES WILL APPLY.
3. FOR DIRECT, (NICS CHECK), TRANSFERS OF LONG GUN IS $40.00 FOR THE FIRST FIREARM, AND $5.00 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL FIREARM ON THE SAME APPLICATION.
4. DIRECT FACE-TO-FACE TRANSFERS OF ANY FUNCTIONAL "ANTIQUE" HANDGUNS THAT ARE CHAMBERED FOR CURRENTLY AVAILABLE AMMUNITION ARE NOT SUBJECT TO ANY BACKGROUND CHECK BUT WILL INCUR A REDUCED HANDING AND PROCESSING FEE OF $20.00 FEE + $5.00 PER ADDITIONAL FIREARM.
5. THE FEE FOR DIRECT TRANSFER OF MARYLAND "REGULATED" HANDGUNS IS $50.00 FOR THE FIRST AND $5.00 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL HANDGUN ON THE SAME APPLICATION PLUS A $15 STATE PROCESSING FEE.
6. ALL MARYLAND HANDGUN TRANSFERS REQUIRE THE TRANSFEREE TO POSSESS A VALID "HQL-HANDGUN QUALIFICATION LICENSE" (ret. LE & MIL are exempted, as well as Federally designated C&R firearms), AND ANY MULTIPLE HANDGUN TRANSFERS WILL REQUIRE THE TRANSFEREE TO HOLD VALID MARYLAND "COLLECTOR STATUS".
IF NECESSARY, FRED'S FIREARM SERVICE, LLC CAN ASSIST YOU, AT NO CHARGE, TO MEET LAWFUL COMPLIANCE IN MARYLAND.
Campbell Auctioneers & Appraisers, LLC
811 High Street – Suite 100
Chestertown, Maryland 21620