JUNE FIREARMS & AMMO AUCTION
180+ HANDGUNS & LONG GUNS
90,000+ ROUNDS OF AMMO
ONLINE ONLY - ENDS JUNE 22
ADDRESS: 117 E Chestnut St, Corydon, IN 47112
AUCTION INFO: Bid your price on 180+ lots of handguns & long guns along with 90,000+ rounds of ammo, reloading items, & knives! A large diversified offering of quality firearms & ammo! Visit beckortauctions.com for complete catalog & auction details!
RIFLE HIGHLIGHTS: (2) DPMS Panther Arms LR-308; Olympic Arms UMAR 22-250; Stag Arms Stag-15 300 Blackout; FHN PS90 5.7x28; (2) Anderson AM-15 223; Colt Competition 223; Ruger Ranch 223; J&R M68 Linda Carbine; Springfield M1 Garand; Standard US Carbine M1; foreign military; (7) Winchesters; (8) Remingtons; (4) Henry Arms; Volunteer Mark III “Tommy Gun”; Kimber 84M 308-new; (5) Ruger 10/22s; Brownings; (12) vintage & modern black powder rifles
SHOTGUN HIGHLIGHTS: Browning Citori Grade 4 16 Ga O/U; Browning Cynergy 12 Ga O/U; Browning Citori 12 Ga O/U; Browning BPS 12 Ga; Browning Gold Hunter 20 Ga; (10) Remingtons; (7) Mossbergs; (2) Russian Saigas
HANDGUN HIGHLIGHTS: 1909 Colt Bisley 1st Gen 32 Revolver; Colt 32-20 revolver; S&W revolvers; Doublestar 1911-A1 C2G 45; Magnum Research Desert Eagle 44; FNH Five Seven USG; Springfield 1911-A1 45; Rock Island TCM M1911; (7) Glock pistols; (5) Colt pistols; Cobray M-11; Intratec TEC-22; (2) Browning Belgium Hi-Powers; German Army HM Gering 7.65; (5) Ruger revolvers; (5) Ruger pistols; Beretta pistols; Colt/Ruger black powder revolvers
AMMO & ACCESSORIES: includes 90,000 plus rounds of quality ammo (multiple calibers); cases; reloading supplies; custom knives; & magazines
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING.
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEMS(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
General Terms of the Auction: Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections, and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors, or omissions.
1. Catalog: Beckort Auctions, LLC has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold as is and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Bidders are encouraged to attend the auction inspection.
2. Buyer’s Premium & Sales Tax: There is a 10% buyer’s premium added to your total purchase. Please factor this into your bidding. Sales tax will be collected on the total, if applicable.
3. Firearms & Ammunition:
a) Persons must be at least 21 years of age to buy a handgun and 18 years of age to buy a rifle or shotgun.
b) All sales must comply with ATF, Federal Firearms, state, and local requirements. As such the licensed gun dealer will run a background check on all purchases (even those holding an FFL).
c) Out-of-state buyers must arrange to have their guns shipped to the FFL dealer of choice in their area. Any shipping fees and transfer fees charged by that FFL dealer is the responsibility of the buyer.
d) Any bidders who think they might not pass the background check and thus denied ownership should not bid. There will be no refunds to buyers not approved for purchase.
e) Buyers will be responsible for paying a transfer fee for each gun to the local FFL dealer to cover the background check and processing.
f) Only the winning bidder may purchase and pick up the gun.
g) Ammunition, reloading primers, powder, and related items cannot be shipped.
h) All other terms and conditions of this auction apply to firearm and ammo sales as well as the sale of other personal property.
4. Registration: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to assure good communication between Beckort Auctions, LLC and the bidder throughout any transactions. For online bidding, we require you to register with a credit/debit card. The card information is kept confidential and is not automatically charged when you are a successful bidder. Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder’s username is offensive to Beckort Auctions, LLC or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the website, you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of website use privileges.
5. Payments: If you are a successful bidder, you will receive an email detailing the date(s) and location where you may pick up your items or have them shipped. NOTE: Payments to be made using wire transfers or the bidder's card on file.
No checks or cash accepted.
There is a 3% fee for processing cards. No fee from Beckort Auctions for wire transfers or First Harrison Bank transfers.
Unless we are contacted by 2:00 PM the day after the auction ends that payment will be made using a wire transfer, or prior arrangements have been made, the card used to register for this online auction will be charged for the invoice. Your credit/debit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, any taxes and 3% fee for charge to card. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed.
6. Pick-ups: All pick-ups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pick-up time and location in the auction listing on the website. It is the buyer’s responsibility to review their purchases and their condition before removing items from the premises. Items not picked up on the designated date(s) can incur both a moving and/or storage fee. All firearms and other items must be picked up or shipped within 30 days. See auction details for specific auction information. It is your responsibility to review your purchases and their condition.
7. Shipping: Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and will be quoted before shipping. It is the buyer’s decision to insure or not insure purchased items. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. If you wish to ship your items as opposed to picking up your items, you must notify David ([email protected]) within 24 hours of receiving your invoice. (Note: Ammunition, reloading primers, powder, and related items will not be shipped. Firearms will not be shipped to C & R FFL holders.)
8. Missing Items: We document the contents of each package. If we have missed an item in your shipment our documentation will show that. Please notify us within 2 business days of receiving the package if you think something is not included. If our documentation shows it was not packed, we will forward it immediately at our cost. We are not responsible for boxes opened by anyone other than the owner. Please check the entire box and packaging for contents. DO NOT discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing or damaged.
9. Unpaid Balances: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the successful bidder will result in that bidder’s liability to both the seller and Beckort Auctions. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Beckort Auctions and in such an event, the buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the seller and Beckort Auctions.
In addition, Beckort Auctions also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Beckort Auctions in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Beckort Auctions and any other costs or losses incurred by the buyer’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Harrison County, Indiana at the option of both the seller and Beckort Auctions.
Both the successful bidder and seller shall indemnify Beckort Auctions for and hold harmless Beckort Auctions from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Beckort Auctions being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either bidders or sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
10. Bidder Verification: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Beckort Auctions has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The seller and Beckort Auctions reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder’s user name is offensive to Beckort Auctions or in their sole opinion detrimental to bidding activity, then Beckort Auctions reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the bidder. When using the website, you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
11. Maximum Bids: When you bid your maximum bid (“max bid”), the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
12. Auction End Times: Beckort Auctions online only auctions are timed events. Bidding will start ending for the first lot(s) at the scheduled time. One or more lots will close every minute thereafter. (All lots do not end at once.)
However, our auctions also have what is called an Auto Extend feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction lot results in that auction lot automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5-minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied, and no one can be outbid in the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again. Please plan accordingly, and consider using "max bids" if you can't monitor the whole auction.
13. Technical Issues: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Beckort Auctions, LLC, shall be held responsible for the failure of the software, internet or other technologies to function properly for any reason.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Beckort Auctions and the seller and that you, as the bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.
VER: OLOGUN - 3%
BECKORT AUCTIONS, LLC - 117 E. CHESTNUT STREET - CORYDON, IN 47112 - 812-738-9476 - WWW.BECKORTAUCTIONS.COM